The Carla Capone Company was selected as a Top 10 Business Partner finalist by the University of Scranton for their work on its Annual President's Business Council Dinner in New York.
“The Carla Capone Company provides The University of Scranton with a strong presence in New York City for our Annual Award Dinner. Much of our success is attributed to the professional support, representation and commitment offered by Carla and her staff.”
Timothy J. Pryle, Executive Director, President's Business Council, The University of Scranton
Our diverse planning portfolio ranges from charity galas, social and corporate events, holiday parties, conferences and meetings, golf outings and memorials to industry-specific functions such as theatre benefits, auctions and film premieres.
- Provide full service event coordination, management and consulting, including day-to-day operations, logistical planning, fundraising development and onsite event management
- Serve as the event headquarters and handle all inquiries and mail
- Generate and manage event production schedule, run of show and task lists
- Coordinate and communicate with event leadership
- Help form event committee and identify potential honorees
- Coordinate and manage event-related meetings and prepare all necessary materials
- Develop fundraising strategies and identify potential sponsors and donors
- Prepare and monitor event budget and income projections
- Manage income and issue financial reports
- Assist with venue selection
- Identify, negotiate, secure and manage all vendors, including designers, printers, audio-visual, entertainers, photographers, etc...
- Draft copy for campaign materials
- Develop and supervise production of printed collateral, including save-the-date cards, invitations, journal, event program, etc...
- Manage production of event journals including editorial content and advertisements
- Coordinate event signage, including design, printing, shipment and placement
- Maintain and manage contact database
- Draft, edit and distribute all mailings, including save-the-date cards, invitations, auction solicitations, journal ad requests, committee letters, donor acknowledgements, invoices, receipts, thank-you letters, etc...
- Distribute and manage electronic invitations
- Manage live and silent auctions
- Track all ticket sales, RSVP's and responses to events
- Confirm guests, distribute tickets and coordinate seating
- Generate master guest lists, seating plans, escort cards and place cards
- Provide and manage event staff and volunteers
- Provide onsite coordination, including management of registration and guest check-in, management of speakers and program, and correspondence with venue to supervise food & beverage services
- Provide logistical management and troubleshooting
- Present post-event evaluations and final accountability